But men were not created equal; Not all men have the natural ability to grow a beard.
Fortunately at Hair Transplant Solutions, we make it possible to transplant hair to any part of the body and face.
We create an equal playing ground for all man to OWN their style and persona as a beardsmen.
Our transplant team carefully select hair follicles from good donor area, which is usually the back of the head or sides, and with high precision tools we extract the best hairs that will be used for the beard transplant. Following a curated design that is decided by YOU, the hair follicles are then implanted using specialised equipment to ensure the final result beard will have a natural look that has good density and direction.
2. The doctor will then assess the donor area and determine the quality of intended implanted hairs. We would like to ensure that there are sufficient number of good donor hairs to match the desired density of the new beard design
3. Similar to a hair transplant, the donor hairs are extracted from the donor site under local anaesthesia. We use the FUE method of extraction, so there are no stitches and long scars compared to the strip method of extraction. The process is totally pain-free.
4. To ensure that the implanted hairs “hug” the surface of the skin as closely as possible, we utilise specialised implanter devices that not only protects the hair follicles from damage, but also gives total control to the doctor to determine the angle, direction and density of the implanted hairs.
5. Upon completion of the implanting process, the newly implanted hairs stay in place and hairs are seen lengthening as early as 14 days after the procedure. Visually notable density starts from the 5th month onwards.
6. Have fun and style your desired beard.
"The Secret of Getting Ahead is Getting Started"
- Mark Twain
Drop us some details and let's get ahead. We commit to contact you within 24 hours.